Monday, August 13, 2018

Hidden Gems of Davao Region (Part 2)

Now I'm going to feature another hidden gem of Davao Region. Let me introduce you to Mati, Davao Oriental.

Mati Baywalk (2014)

 I remember back in 2005, my girlfriends and I embarked on an adventure where we drove 7 hours to go to Dahican Beach. Back then, only locals congregate in this beautiful beach escape. Nowadays, a lot of local and even some foreign tourists frequent the place for surfing. Davao Oriental faces the Pacific Ocean. Big waves. White sand.
Indeed, this is a sweet spot for surfers and beachcombers alike. 

Dahican Surf (2014)

Dahican Beach Front (2014)

Clear, azure waters (2014)



Beautiful sunny day, the water is so inviting (2014)

The sun goes down in this idyllic beach escape. (2014)



N.B. Apologies for the grainy photos. The photos are quite old and the camera is not as sophisticated as they are now. (^_^)


Photographer : Wii
Camera: iPhone5s


-->

No comments: